Fusion Web Clinic uses Zendesk as its support system. This allows for streamlined communication and more resources at your finger tips.
Things to note:
- You will be able to Submit a Support Request from all the same places you are used to.
- Once you have submitted a Support Request, you will receive a confirmation email that the Request has been received. You will receive emails with updates and can easily reply to the email. You can also track the status of your Requests within your Zendesk account.
First Time: Set up Account
If you have emailed Support, you already have an account setup with Zendesk Support! You will just need to create a password to log in.
- Navigate to https://fusionwebclinic.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
- Click Sign in in the upper right corner.
- In the Sign in window, click the Get a password link.
- Enter the email address you have been using to communicate with Support.
- Click Submit.
Set Up your Profile
- Click the drop-down next to your name in the upper right corner.
- Select My profile from the drop-down.
- Click Edit Profile.
- You have the option to: Change (upload a photo), create an alias, introduce yourself, and manage contact details.
- Click Save.