Permissions: You need the Scheduling or Self-Scheduling permission to cancel multiple appointments.
When a therapist is out or a location needs to close unexpectedly, you can change all of the relevant appointments to "Clinic Canceled" and add an appointment note to them at once.
Before You Begin
- A user with the Self-Scheduling permission and without the Scheduling permission can only cancel their own appointments.
- This will only change the status of appointments that are currently set to "Scheduled".
- If documentation has been started for an appointment, that appointment can't be canceled. A message will appear to let you know which appointments have documents so you can find and delete them.
Cancel Multiple Appointments
- Go to Schedule → Calendar.
- In the lower right, click the Cancel Appointments button.
- Fill in information about the appointments you want to cancel.
- Click the Cancel Appointments button.
- Click the Yes, Continue button.
About the Fields
|Location||Choose the location you want to cancel appointments for.|
|Primary Therapist||Choose the therapist you want to cancel appointments for. This will only consider the primary therapist of the appointment.|
|Appointment Date||Choose the dates you want to cancel appointments for.|
|Appointment Note||An optional appointment note to add to the appointment. If an appointment note is already on the appointment, this note will be added to a new line below it.|