Release Notes is where we review recent product enhancements and resolved issues to help you stay up to date with the changes happening in Fusion. Here's what changed!
We’re proud to unveil a new version of our Insights solution, which we're rolling out to all clinics with Insights over the next few weeks! The new version was built from the ground up to be faster, easier to use, and more reliable. To access the new version:
- If you have the Insights permission, go to the Insights tab and click the New toggle below the Search Patients... field in the upper left.
- If you don't have the Insights permission, you'll only have access to the new version of Insights, and you can only see reports that have been shared with you.
If you don't see it, the new version might not be available to your clinic yet. Keep an eye out over the next few weeks!
You'll still have access to the legacy Insights feature where previously created reports and data will be stored. Eventually, you should be able to create all your reports in the new version, but for now, three report sources are available:
- Appointments and Claims - one row per appointment or claim
- Patients - one row per patient
- Charges - one row per code submitted on a daily note
To learn more, check out the new help articles!
When a patient’s coverage (1st, 2nd, or 3rd Payer) has more than six authorizations, a message will now appear at the bottom of the list as expected. The message indicates how many more authorizations are saved and how to view them.
When a completed evaluation document is emailed from Fusion, the recipient will no longer see a Download for Word button. Previously, this button was shown unintentionally, but it didn’t work.