Permissions: You need the Admin permission to add an appointment preset.
Create a preset for your clinic's Other Event / Meeting appointments, which schedulers can use to automatically set the event's title or duration, or to color code the events on the calendar.
Add an Other Event Preset
- Go to Admin → Advanced Setup → Appointment Presets.
- Click the Other Event tab.
- In the lower right, click the + Other Event Preset button.
- Fill in the preset's information.
- Click the Save Other Event Preset button.
The preset will be available for selection when scheduling an other event / meeting.
About the Fields
|Name||The name of the preset.|
|Title||The title that will be filled in by default when this preset is selected.|
|Duration||The duration, in minutes, that will be set by default when this preset is selected.|
|Color||The color that will display on these events if the calendar is set to view preset colors.|