Once an admin has added intake forms to the clinic, you can send the forms to portal users for any patients you have access to.
Before You Begin
- If the contact doesn't have a portal user yet, you need to invite them to the portal first.
- If an intake form is already pending for this portal user's patient, you will not be able to send that form again until the form is completed and saved to the patient or deleted.
- Only one Intake Forms Message can be shown to a portal user at once. If the portal user has any pending forms, their existing message will be filled in automatically so you can edit it.
Send an Intake Form
- In the upper left of Fusion, use the Search Patients... field to search for and select a patient.
- On the left, click the Contacts tab.
- To the right of the portal user you want to send the forms to, click the send intake forms icon .
- Select the checkbox next to one or more intake forms.
- If you want to send a message or instructions to the portal user, type it in the Intake Forms Message field. They will see this message in the portal above the list of intake forms.
- Click the Send Forms button.
The portal user will receive an email explaining they have an intake form to complete with a button to log in to the portal.