Permissions: You need the Self-Scheduling, Scheduling, Docs, or Billing permission to use these functions.
Before You Begin
You can edit a group by adding and/or removing users as well as reordering users.
Edit a Group
- Go to Schedule → Calendar
- Click the Group filter in the upper right to work with calendar groups. You may need to turn on the Group filter by clicking the filter icon in the upper right of the calendar.
- Click the Manage Groups button.
- Click the group you want to edit.
- To change the name, click in the Name field and make your edits.
- To add a user, search for them in the Users search bar and select them.
- To remove a user, click the remove user icon .
- To reorder the users, click and hold the move handle to the left of a user.
- Once you've made changes, click the Save Group button.
About the Fields
|Name||The name of the group.|
|Users||Search for and select the users to include in this group.|