Permissions: You need the Self-Scheduling, Scheduling, Docs, or Billing permission to use these functions.
In Fusion you can make viewing a set of certain users' calendars easier by creating a group.
Add a Group
- Go to Schedule → Calendar
- Click the Group filter in the upper right to work with calendar groups. You may need to turn on the Group filter by clicking the Filter icon in the upper right of the calendar.
- Click the Manage Groups button.
- Click the + Group button.
- Name the group, and select the users you want this group to include.
- Click the Save Group button.
About the Fields
|Name||The name of the group.|
|Users||Search for and select the users to include in this group.|