Permissions: You need the Admin permission to use these functions.
Go to Admin → Advanced Setup → Imports during your Fusion account's setup process to migrate some of your clinic's existing information into Fusion.
In This Article
Start a New Import
- In the lower right, click the + Import button.
- Fill in the information and select the CSV file to use in this import.
- Click the Save Import button.
Preview the Import
- Click the import you want to preview.
- Use the toggle near the top to select which parts of the file to view, and whether to view all rows or only rows with a problem. Rows with problems will display in red.
- Review the import to ensure the correct information is in each column. If you find a field with a problem, click that field to make changes.
If you want to download a copy of the updated import file, click the Download button in the lower left.
Use Macros to Save Time: If many fields have the same problem, macros can be used to make multiple changes at once. Reach out to your Customer Success Manager for more information about macros.
Approve the Import
Once your spreadsheet is free of errors, you can choose to approve the import:
- In the lower right, click the Approve button.
- Enter your password.
- Click the Approve Import button.
Contact your Customer Success Manager once you've approved the import so they can begin the process of importing the information you approved into Fusion.
About the Fields
|The name of the import.
|Select whether you want to import patients or users.
|Select the file to import into Fusion. This must be a CSV file no larger than 10 MB.