Permissions: You need the Admin permission to use these functions.
Go to Admin → Basic Setup → Physicians to manage the list of physicians that can be assigned to a patient's therapy information.
In This Article
Add a Physician
- In the lower right, click the + Physician button.
- Fill in the physician's information.
- Click the Save Physician button.
Merging a Physician
- In the lower right, click the Merge Duplicates buttons.
- Search for and select the Physician to discard and the Physician to keep.
- Click the Merge Physicians to keep.
- Click the Merge Physicians button.
- Enter the Prompt as Shown.
- To confirm, click the Merge Physicians buttons.
Edit a Physician
- Click the physician you want to edit.
- Once you've made changes, click the Save Physician button.
Delete a Physician
Restrictions: You can only delete a physician if it has not been assigned to any patients.
- To the right of the physician, click the delete icon .
- Click the Delete Physician button.
About the Fields
|Name||The physician's legal name, which will be used on patient documents and claims.|
|Credentials||The physician's credentials (for example, MD).|
|Phone / Fax||The physician's fax number can be selected when faxing documentation or invoices for patients the physician is linked to.|
|NPI||The physician's National Provider Identifier, which may be used on claims.|
|ID Number||Any other ID the physician may have.|
|Practice||The name of the physician's practice.|
|Address||The address of the physician's practice.|