Let patients or their caregivers check themselves in to appointments when they arrive by setting up Fusion's self check-in on a device they can access, such as a computer kiosk or a tablet at the front desk.
In This Article
Before You Begin
- Don't log in to Fusion on the same device that self check-in is running on. This could allow clients or others who have access to the device to accidentally see PHI.
- Don't share your clinic's code with anyone outside of your clinic's staff.
Allow Patient Information Updates
You can choose to allow patients or their caregivers to update some of the patient's information during check in. This includes the patient's name, birth date, gender, marital status, address, phone numbers, and email.
- Go to Admin → Basic Setup → Clinic Options.
- Click the Edit General Settings button.
- Set the Update Patient at Self-Check-In option to "Yes".
- Click the Save General Settings button.
Find Your Clinic's Kiosk Code
- Click the Admin tab.
- In the sidebar, expand Basic Setup.
- Click Clinic Options.
- Go to https://app.fusionwebclinic.com/checkin
- Type in your clinic code.
- Click the Enable Kiosk button.