In the upper right of Fusion, click the my account icon to manage your account settings.
- Use Edit My Profile to make changes to your name, email address, and theme. You can also adjust the scale of Fusion, or how much it's zoomed in.
- Use Change Password to change the password you use to log in to your Fusion account.
- Use Update Signature to add or change your signature that appears on printed documents. Administrators can also upload scanned signature images by editing a user.
- My Email/Fax History displays all the emails and faxes you have sent from Fusion, sorted by date.
- Use View & Download Resources to access resources that have been uploaded by Fusion or your clinic.
About the Fields
Edit My Profile
|Name||Your first and last name, which will appear on printed patient documents and claims.|
|The email address you use to log in to Fusion.|
|Theme||Change the color scheme you see when you sign in to Fusion.|
|Scale||Adjust the scale of Fusion, or how far it's zoomed in.|
|Current||Type in the password you currently use to log in to Fusion.|
|New||Type in the new password you want to use to log in to Fusion.|
|Confirm||Re-type the new password to confirm it was typed correctly.|
Use your mouse, or stylus if you're on a tablet, to create your signature.