The help articles linked in this Success Guide are an introduction to the Admin and Insights tabs, where administrators and office managers spend much of their time. Use the Admin tab to view information about your Fusion account and customize settings for your clinic. Use the Insights tab to find detailed reports about patients, staff, billing, and more.
Admin Tab: Administration & Configuration
- Set Clinic Options: Configure General Settings, Document Settings, Reminder Settings and Patient Portal Settings. You can also set Billing & Claim and Invoice Settings if you are billing patients in Fusion.
- Add Clinic Locations: Add every location where you will be providing therapy.
- Add Roles: Roles are assigned to each Fusion user and control what Fusion users can access.
- Add Users: Employees in your clinic who have access to Fusion are known as Users. Everyone who will be using Fusion should be added as a User, then assigned a role.
- Add Payers: When you set up your payers, you enter basic information, along with reminders, billing settings, notes, and document settings. After you add your payers, you will assign them to your patients to record coverage information, create claims for billing, and keep track of payments on claims.
- Add Patients: Add patients and indicate the location where they will receive therapy. More information on documenting patient information is covered in the next section.
- Add Physicians: Add Physicians that will be associated with your patients.
- Add Reserved NPIs: Add Reserved NPIs before submitting electronic claims.
- Add Billing Codes and set Charge Amounts: Add the billing codes used to calculate and submit charges for different services if you are billing patients within Fusion.
- Create Document Headers: Manage the headers that appear at the top of patient documents.
Insights Tab: Reporting