Permissions: You need the Self-Scheduling or Scheduling permission to use these functions.
Within Fusion you can turn reminders on or off for yourself, so you don't have to filter through reminders for patients you no longer serve.
Before You Begin
- Turning reminders on or off impacts reminders for documentation, verifications, authorizations, and Rx expirations.
- Managing Reminders On/Off for your account will not affect the visibility of reminders for other users.
- Reminders you've turned off will automatically be turned back on if that patient is scheduled with you again.
- When reminders are enabled, the bell icon's background will be highlighted with your theme's accent color.
Turn Reminders On or Off
- Go to Schedule → Reminders → Reminders On / Off
- Click the bell icon to the right of the patient to turn the reminder off or on.