Permissions: You need the Self-Scheduling, Scheduling, Docs, or Billing permission to use these functions.
You can delete or manage tasks that need to be completed outside of Fusion's automatic reminders.
Before You Begin
Make sure you delete the task from the appropriate tab. The three tabs group your tasks into different categories:
- The Mine tab includes all of the tasks assigned to you.
- The Assigned tab includes all of the tasks you have assigned to other users.
- The Completed tab includes all of the completed tasks that were assigned to you or other users.
Delete a Task
- Go to Schedule → Tasks
- Click the tab containing the task you want to delete.
- To the right of the task, click the delete icon .
- Click the Delete Task button.