Permissions: You need the Self-Scheduling, Scheduling, Docs, or Billing permission to use these functions.
You can add or manage tasks you or other users need to complete outside of Fusion's automatic reminders.
Before You Begin
The three tabs group your tasks into different categories:
- The Mine tab includes all of the tasks assigned to you.
- The Assigned tab includes all of the tasks you have assigned to other users.
- The Completed tab includes all of the completed tasks that were assigned to you or that you assigned to other users.
Add a Task
- Go to Schedule → Tasks.
- In the lower right, click the + Task button.
- Fill in information about the task.
- Click the Save Task button.
About the Fields
|Task||A brief description of the task.|
|Notes||Notes or more details about the task.|
|Due Date||The date this task is due to be completed.|
|Assign To||Search for and select the user who should complete the task.|
|Completed||Indicates whether or not the task has been completed.|