To view the list of appointments for a patient, search for the patient and click the Appointments button in the lower left of the patient's information. If you have the Docs permission, you can also go to Docs → Patients & Goals and click the visits icon to the right of any patient you have an appointment with.
Use the filters in the upper right to find different appointments. These filters are remembered between patients until you log out of Fusion.
Change the Status of an Appointment
Use the icons to the right of an appointment to change its status:
- Click the scheduled icon to indicate an upcoming appointment.
- Click the check-in icon to indicate the patient has arrived for their appointment.
- Click the no show icon to indicate the patient did not show for their appointment.
- Click the patient canceled icon to indicate an appointment has been cancelled by the patient.
- Click the clinic canceled icon to indicate an appointment has been canceled by someone other than the patient.