Permissions: You need the Admin permission to use these functions.
Go to Admin → Advanced Setup → Document Names to manage the alternate document names your clinic can use for payers that require specific titles on patient documents. You can assign document names as a default for each Payer or select them when signing off on a document.
In This Article
Add a Document Name
- In the lower right, click the + Name button.
- Fill in the information for this document name.
- Click the Save Document Name button.
Edit a Document Name
- Click the document name you want to edit.
- Once you've made changes, click the Save Document Name button.
Delete a Document Name
Restrictions: You can only delete a document name if it has not been used in any documentation.
- To the right of the payer, click the delete icon .
- Click the Delete Document Name button.
About the Fields
|The type of document this name can be assigned to.
|The name that will appear at the top of documents when it is selected.
|A description of this document name for your reference. This will not appear on any documents.