Quick phrases can help you save time by allowing you to insert commonly-used text into many fields.
In This Article
Use a Quick Phrase
You can use a quick phrase while typing in a text area like the Subjective field in a daily note.
- Type a period, followed by the short phrase.
- Select the quick-phrase from the list that appears.
Managing Quick Phrases
Permissions: You need the Admin permission to use these functions.
Go to Admin → Advanced Setup → Quick Phrases to manage your clinic's quick phrases, which can save time by allowing you to insert commonly-used text into some fields. You can use a quick phrase by typing a period, followed by the short phrase.
Add a Quick Phrase
- In the lower right, click the + Phrase button.
- Fill in the information for this quick phrase.
- Click the Save Quick Phrase button.
Edit a Quick Phrase
- Click the quick phrase you want to edit.
- Once you've made changes, click the Save Quick Phrase button.
Delete a Quick Phrase
- To the right of the quick phrase, click the delete icon .
- Click the Delete Quick Phrase button.
About the Fields
|Users||Indicates which service types this quick phrase should be available for. The Staff option allows non-therapists to use the quick phrase.|
|Phrase||The short phrase used to insert the full text of the quick phrase. For example, if the phrase is "hist", a therapist could type ".hist" to insert the full text.|
|Text||The full text that will be inserted when the quick phrase is used.|