Permissions: You need the Admin permission to use these functions.
Go to Admin → Evaluations → Standardized Tests to manage your clinic's standardized tests and other assessments, which can be used to record test results on evaluations, progress notes, re-assessments, and discharges. Tests consist of one or more sections, and each section contains the measurements used to record test results.
In This Article
Add a Test
- In the lower right, click the + Test button.
- Fill in the test's basic information.
- Click the Save Standardized Test button.
The new test will appear so you can manage its sections.
Edit a Test's Basic Information
- Click the test you want to edit.
- Click the Overview tab.
- Click the Edit Test button.
- Once you've made changes, click the Save Standardized Test button.
Deactivate a Test
- To the right of the test, click the deactivate icon .
- Click the Deactivate Standardized Test button.
Reactivate a Test
- Click the Inactive tab.
- To the right of the test, click the reactivate icon .
- Click the Reactivate Standardized Test button.
Delete a Test
Restrictions: You can only delete a test if it has not been used in any documents.
- To the right of the test, click the delete icon .
- Click the Delete Standardized Test button.
About the Fields
|Name||The name of the test, which will be displayed on documents when the test is included.|
|Services||Identifies which service types this test is available for.|
|Description||A description of the test that will be displayed on documents when the test is included.|