Permissions: You must be an Administrator to set or edit Location information.
A location in Fusion is considered any place you provide therapy, or the place of service (POS). Your business may have multiple locations, or you may travel to an off-site location such as a school, daycare, a patient's home, etc. to provide therapy. You can set up and edit your locations in the Locations section of the Admin tab.
Add and Edit a Location
Add a location in Fusion for for each place you provide therapy. The location may not always be the same as the billing address. If there are are multiple clinic locations or if you travel off-site to provide therapy, you must create a location in Fusion for each.
- Click the Admin tab at the top of the screen.
- Click Basic Setup in the menu on the left.
- Click Locations.
- In the lower right, click the + Location button to add an new location, or click on the name of an existing location to edit that location.
- Enter Location Information and click the Save Location button.
Name: A name to identify the location. This will display on patient documents and on claims for some POS codes.
Address & City/State/Zip: The location's address, which may be used on claims for some POS codes.
Phone/Fax: The location's phone number and fax address, which appears on patient documents and fax cover sheets.
Operating Hours & Lunch Hours: Indicates on the calendar when appointments should not be scheduled at this location.
POS Code: The place of service (POS) code will display on patient documents and on claims.
Each POS code identifies various locations. The location is chosen when creating the appointment.
POS 14, 16, 18, 99 Nothing is populated in field 32 and no data will be sent in the background. POS 12 Nothing is populated in field 32, but the patient's primary contact address is sent in the background. POS 11, 22, 03, 49, 10, 02 32 will be populated and sent based on the address listed under Admin → Basic Setup → Locations.
Assign a User to a Location
Assigning a user to a location grants them access to that location's patients, depending on their permissions.
- Navigate to Locations and click on the Location Name.
- Click the Users tab.
- Click the Checkbox next to the User Name to assign the user to this location.
- Click the Save Location button.
Deactivate or Delete a Location
You can deactivate a location if it is not assigned to any patient as their primary location. You can delete a location if it is not assigned to any appointments, patients, or users.
Deactivate a Location:
|Delete a Location:
Reactivate a Location
- Click the Inactive tab.
- To the right of the location, click the Reactivate icon .
- Click the Reactivate Location button.