Permissions: You need the Self-Scheduling, Scheduling, Docs, or Billing permission to use these functions.
In this article, we'll walk through how to recreate calendar views from old Fusion and give you a few tips.
In This Article
My Schedule Day & Week View
Change the calendar view to reflect only your schedule by applying a user filter. You can select your name from the list or type your name into the search. To switch between day and week view, click the date above the user schedule. Click the date again to switch back to the previous view.
Tip: To see your schedule for a single location, be sure to apply a location filter.
All Therapists Day & Week View
To create an all therapist day or week view, apply the following settings to your calendar:
- Clear your user filter so all therapists are visible.
- In the upper right, click the column width icon and change your columns to compact.
- In the upper right, click the colors icon and switch to users.
Tip: To see a users schedule for a single location, be sure to apply a location filter.
Tips for Using the Calendar
You'll generally apply filters using the filter icon in the upper right. However, you can also apply several filters by clicking the column headers on the schedule. Filters you can apply this way include:
- Day & Week view
Tip: You can also click column headers to remove user and service filters.
To view a group of users in a specific order, use the Groups filter. When creating your group, use the handle to the left of a user's name to drag and reorder. Once you save and apply that group filter, users will display in your chosen order.
Using the Group Filter
The Group filter is a powerful tool you can use to save groups of users that you need to view on the schedule most often. Here are several ways you can use groups!
- Create a My Schedule group for viewing just your schedule.
- If only some of your therapists can evaluate, create a group for them so you can quickly see what's available when you have a new client.
- If you're a supervisor, create a group of just the therapists you're responsible for. Order them however you like best.
- If you have students working under you, create a group for them to make sure they're reaching their required hours.
The column width icon is useful when you need to adjust the columns on your calendar to view more or less information. If you have a large number of therapists you need to view at once, try applying the narrow or compact filter.