The Setup Call
During your setup call, you’ll review the following items with your Customer Success Manager and discuss which apply to your clinic.
- Patient import form
- Payer enrollment form
- Printable Onboarding Checklist
- Application for Payment Processing
Need help completing a form? Check out our help article for detailed instructions.
Setting Up Your Clinic
Before you start adding patients and scheduling appointments, there are a few important tasks you need tackle to set up your clinic. Check out the video below for a quick overview of your admin tasks and then complete the items in the bulleted list before moving forward.
Tasks to complete:
- Set Clinic Options
- Add any additional locations
- Add users (if you're on the multi-user plan)
- Add referring physicians
- Add payers
- Add billing codes and set charge amounts
- Reserve NPIs
- Create your document header
- Import standardized tests
- Import HEP material (if you have the Home Education Platform add-on)
Adding Your Patients
Now it's time to set up your patients in Fusion. If you utilized the patient data import, some of these tasks will already be complete. Check out the video below for a quick overview of adding and managing patients and then complete the items in the bulleted list before moving forward.
Tasks to complete:
Starting Documentation: Once your patients are added, therapists can begin scheduling appointments and completing documentation. Check out our Success Guide for Therapists to learn about scheduling and documentation.
Preparing for Billing
Important: You only need to complete this section if you are on Fusion's Billing plan. Otherwise, feel free to jump to the next step!
It’s time to start billing! You and your Customer Success Manager will hold a call to submit your first claims together. To help you prepare, we've created a Success Guide for Billers to teach you the basics of billing in Fusion. You'll learn how to:
- Utilize the claim queue
- Submit claims
- Manually enter EOBs
- Manage billing accounts
- Balance EOBs
Congrats on finishing your setup! Continue to reach out to your Customer Success Manager for questions about your Fusion plan or add-ons. For other questions, reach out to our support team! Here are several ways you can contact them:
- Help Center: In the upper right of Fusion, click the Help icon and click Get Help. From the in-app help center, click Contact Support.
- Email: Reach our team by email at email@example.com.
- Phone: Reach our team by phone at 864-735-8816 x2.
Support Hours: Fusion's support team is available by phone Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern Time. Feel free to send us an email at any time!