Once a portal user fills out and submits an intake form back to the clinic, you can review and import patient demographic information, insurance and contacts from the form.
- From the Schedule tab, click Pending Intake Forms in the menu bar.
- Click the Row for a form with a Submitted date.
- If any Patient Fields were included on the form and filled out, click the Next button to
review the importable information and choose what to import.
NOTE: Any information you select will permanently overwrite what’s currently in the patient’s record for the selected fields.
- Select the Patient Information Fields to import to the patient's record, then click the Next button.
NOTE: If there is no additional Contact or Insurance information to import, you will click the Import to Patient button at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the Contacts and Contact Information Fields to import to the patient's record, then click the Next button.
- Choose which slot to save the submitted payer to in the Save To dropdown.
- Pick the New Payer from your clinic's list.
- Select which Fields to import to the patient's record, then click the Import to Patient button.
- Click the Yes, Continue button.
- This will save the selected information to the patient’s record and save a PDF of the completed form to the patient's Files section.